Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jen_loves_u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 05:33 PM
    How do I deal with my best friends
    OK... I have a friend and she doesn't think we should be bffs any more but I want to be she said I don't tell her enough and get jelouse and I do a little so how do I control my jelousy and open up more also how could I become more outgoing I think that would help me to open up and get more friends she also said I've been being mean to her but she's been being mean to me like the other day she said that's this kid was afraid f me and she calls me names I no she's playing but she only does it to me that I know of. I'm depressed and want her to like me again so tell me please! What do I do?
    soccerstarxx Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 09:28 PM
    If your friend said she doesn't want to be friends with you anymore then she is not worth being your friend. Why would you want to be friends with someone who treats you bad? Im sure you have more friends that treat you better. If you want to make more friends, being part of a team or club helps, find somehting you enjoy and be a part of it. You will meet new people with the same interests as you. Best of luck to you! :)
    smile22 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 09:33 PM
    This so called "bff" sounds rude and like a "popular" b**** , it seems as if she's putting you on the spot and making you feel bad. You should dump her and find some one who accepts you and accepts that you don't tell her "EVERYTHING" and that doesn't actually say that you're jealous, plus no friendship is healthy if you're jelous of the other friend. Especially when she doesn't seem the one to be jealous of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best friends sibling [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend has this really really REALLY annoying brother, if him and my friend comes to my house he will act like he can touch or wreck any of my stuff and eats all my treats, In one incidient I usually barley ever get gum and I had some and he was over and he asked like 8 times and all the...

Me vs my best friends [ 11 Answers ]

I have a best friend for life. We both like a guy named Anthony, she really likes him. I like him a lot. Most of Anthony's friends tell me that he likes my best friends, but most of my friends tell me that he likes me. I am in a love triangle. Some times he likes me and sometimes he is flirting...

View more questions Search