Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    supergrrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 04:51 PM
    70s/80s AWESOME cartoon movie.
    Girl and boy best friend, dragons that fly around. There was one scene that I specifically remember...

Over looking train tracks that go into a hill, you are looking down over another hill towards the train in the dark.

I don't know.

Any ideas?
    yappingjackal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 10:33 PM

This sounds what I am looking for too. I remember the little girl, and there were dragons, and train tracks. And the dragon became sad for some reason, and I think there wasa cave, night scenes.. and trains. It's so hazy, I can't remember...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 10:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yappingjackal View Post
    this sounds what I am looking for too. I remember the little girl, and there were dragons, and train tracks. And the dragon became sad for some reason, and i think there wasa cave, night scenes..and trains. It's so hazy, i can't remember...
    The Railway Dragon (1988) (TV). Not sure if it's what the op is looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

70s - 80s kids movie. Need a title! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie we saw in the theatres, when I was a little kid. All I can remember is: there were three little kids... a boy and a girl, and another boy from the 'magical' land they were in... The first boy had like a magic sword and a cape that would make him invisible, and the boy...

Chicken Soup - 70s or 80s children's cartoon? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of an old cartoon (short film, movie or TV show) about chicken soup (name of a cook)? It had woman who told the story of chicken soup on a rainy day? I believe it might have been a 70s or 80s cartoon, but I can't remember. If any of this sounds familiar and you...

Movie from late 70s, saw on HBO, cartoon/live-action [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of a cartoon/live-action movie I saw as a kid forever. I saw it on HBO in the late 70s around the same time Dot and the Kangaroo and that other Dot movie were playing also. The movie starts with live-action. There is a poor boy I think--they speak in...

View more questions Search