Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    log Posts: 93, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Girls Gone Bad
    So your havng a wonderful relationship all of a sudden... boom... the girl comes up to you and says I want to be single,I want to experience things being single,I want to have fun with my friends,all the things that you have done together and gave her all the freedom she wanted when you start to think who has brain washed this girl you once knew and you become so confused and powerless that the only thing you can do is to give her what she is demanding.. better yet you go to a club a mix of boys and girls as your friends and you bump into her anyway you go say hi but even after that she is still checking you out seeing if your going to approach a girl or not more confusing ey,makes you wonder if want to call her the next day... but why would she care after all, she's the one who called all the shots of not being with me. Her being 19 almost 20 maybe just being confused herself . Don't get me wrong its been 2 months after the breakup and really do miss her now I know in my heart and soul that I have not done anything wrong to damage this relationship that's probably why its just a little bit harder for me to move on but I will eventually and truly did love this girl .now why would a girl like that would want to throw 2 years away 4 something she was doing already before the breakup...
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Oct 21, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Every one has a different reason for what they do and some are good reasons while others are just shallow. Try to be close to those who have good reasons for what they do.

Oct 21, 2007, 09:34 PM
    No I'm not trying to be mean or anything I have no bitterness towards her but she tries to be mean when she is around her friends and when she's not it's a different story that's why I rearly talk to her any more but what kind of good is therre out of this... I could feel she has feelings for me every time I'm around her but to afraid to say what she feels or what her friends feel about her 4 that matter
    Applejacks83irv Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Oct 24, 2007, 12:45 PM
    My friend its killer her inside and now she has though sollow IT! Now you injoy being single NO EX DOSEN'T WANT TO SEE THERE BF OR GF DOING BETTER THEN THEY ARE!!

Oct 24, 2007, 10:10 PM
    I guess that's a good way of looking at it but I miss her lol should I not tak to her at all anymore... what do the ladies think about this I mean the more opinions the merrier thanks

Oct 26, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Well anyway I have been going no contact and just wanted to know will she ever come back

Oct 27, 2007, 12:23 AM
    Hey I don't know? I ask that ?'s to myself... me and my chick broke up 2 1/2 ths ago? And I was in a 7yr relationship... and she told me the samething... but all you can do is let it be! MAN UP! I know its hard I feel your pain... hell find you another chick I did! I got a date this Saturday! And she hell a lot better looking oh man! And at booty DAME! But it still sucks! I got use to the other booty and I miss that booty I was in love with that booty... but hey find you a girl and be friends and still no contact... I know it kill you and its killing me to homey... but hey its OK?. look don't count on her.. she may never call you.. so why wait? You think she miss you? NO she out there GOD KNOW WHAT she doing?. so that's why you need to move and keep moving and live and time will tell and don't for get! what gose around comes around... you see so don't count on her calling you, and if she do? Call her next week!
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Best thing now: Is NO CONTACT! That means you avoid her and do not speak to her.

Join different clubs if your going to run into her. You don't need any confusion in your life!

Oct 29, 2007, 12:49 PM
    I used that nc 4 about two weeks so she decides to call me telling me that she just called me cause I told her to not be a stranger (ya right )and she went on telling me how she got injured but then I told her that this is hard to hear at the moment and really hurts as I told her that she paused and said she won't call anymore until I have nomore fellings for her its like she's using this kind of reverse psychology on me which is really stupid.. what does this all mean.did I say something wrong
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Oct 29, 2007, 02:11 PM
    I don't think you are doing anything wrong expect taking the call.
    Don't take her calls and don't contact her until you are ready. If you are ever ready or down the line you may decided you are better without her. Sounds like she is either confused or trying to keep you around just in case. Either way that is not your problem anymore. Good Luck

Oct 29, 2007, 02:39 PM
    I agreed you should just find you a chick, you like? And for the girl let her lived her life and she want to be friends tell the truth... tell her I don't want to break up , but I know you do, and I repsect you, so I will respect your decision. I'm sorry but I can't think we can ever be friends at this point in our lives because I need sometime myself to get through this. I don't know if we could ever get back together again but if we did we would have to work through our problems to make our relationship better. I wish you well and good luck on your single life!. you see your like planting this seed in her head... come on think about it?. you sound like your doing the break up and she going to think about you and the what if? Or was she wrong. SO? After you tell her no contact until your ready to do what you want to do? And by then? Its probley to late for her because your over her and you found a new girl that's MUCH SWEETER and THAT WANT YOU AND I MEAN YOU TOO BE HER DADDY!. oh yah my date if you want to know is fine and we were fighting about me paying for her like the dinner and stuff like that hell she was giving me her money to pay it was cool I never had that? She is way better than my ex... I don't even thank about her any more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls... [ 8 Answers ]

This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving? My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know...

Girls being mean [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do if a guy that I was seeing new girl and her friend keep calling me to tell me about their relationship? Its seriosuly breaks my heart every time they call. I keep telling myself to be strong and not care but how can I do this when I still miss and care very deeply for the guy. He...

Bad clusters and bad blocks [ 1 Answers ]

When I do the chkdsk on WDC and it says windows replaced the bad clusters Why does Stellar Smart say there's 3 bad blocks? Didn't chkdsk clear it? The PC says no bad sectors

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search