Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimchevy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 02:57 PM
    1960 chevy c30 ignition wiring
    Help please,
    I need to confirm the ignition wiring on a 1960 chevy c30 truck with a 235 inch six. Wiring between the switch, coil, solenoid and distributor. A diagram would help a lot.

Thanks, Jim
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Oct 23, 2007, 12:30 AM
    I have a GM car diagram 1960, tell me what you have and what you think and I will try to figure it out with you.

EDIT

1965 shows light truck C & K series truck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

95 chevy van ignition [ 2 Answers ]

My ignition broke. There is no pinhole to remove it. I got the cover rim off it and Friends tried drilling the ignition so the slide hammer would fit in the key slot and it isn't making a dent. It looks like the strongest bullet wouldn't make a dent in it. They managed to Get the slide hammer in...

1998 Chevy Cavalier needs a new ignition module and coil.I think [ 1 Answers ]

My car's been running perfectly fine, and then last Saturday I started it up to take it in for an oil change, and the engine jerked and then a few seconds later cut out completely. I started it up, tried revving the engine since it seemed like it was having trouble getting things going, but nothing...

1978 Chevy pickup ignition timing [ 2 Answers ]

What is the recommended ignition timing for a 1978 Chevy pickup w/a 350 motor?

Ignition wiring diagram; Tractor [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Alice Chalmers Gas Model 170 tractor that the ignition switch went bad. It has 6 poles and I do not have a clue where the wire go to make it work. PLEASE HELP ! The battery is fully charged... there is a separate starter button and ignition light on the dash... and clutch has to be fully...

View more questions Search