Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dynamicdebz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2005, 02:29 PM
    Av channel needd
    My 7 year old daughter has a 14" Proline TV/Video combi with no remote control.
    She was bought a DVD player for her birthday which she can't use because we can't switch the TV to AV channel.
    We have bought 2 universal remotes. One doesn't name Proline & won't accept after scanning through all codes, the other has Proline listed but none of the codes work on her set & scanning for a code hasn't worked either. I don't want to buy a new remote as it is quite costly considering the price of the combi.
    Please help!
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Oct 31, 2005, 03:16 PM
    I was unable to come across a "Proline" company website, but your best bet would be to try and find the actual remote that went with the television by searching the Internet, Ebay, etc.

If you can find a model number on the television and Google it, you might be able to find a replacement remote control for a few dollars.

ALSO - make sure that "Proline" is the actual name brand. Many companies (especially Panasonic) brand their products with a "proline" symbol because it was designed for professional use. Just an idea...

If you manage to find the original replacement remote, then you know it will work! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What channel? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in America and I love worldcup soccer. I am the biggest portugal and Italy fan in America. I would like to watch my fav. Club teams play for example barcelona, real madrid, fc roma, any club team. What station can I watch these soccer games on? :confused:

Will XP PRO work on a 64 bit Dual Channel PC [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a new PC using a gigabyte 939 Dual Channel MB with 2 gigs of Dual Channel DDR ram. I have most of what I need bought, but I bave heard that a lot of devices I use don't have 64 bit drivers yet so can I continual using XP PRO on this PC until enough drivers are available. Also would...

Channel 4 girl with puppet/chalkboard! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone remembered this picture channel 4 used to screen early in the mornings... it was just a picture of a girl holding a puppet with a chalkboard next to her ;) There was a circle surrounding her, and black and white lines on the outside, with a continuous beeping...

View more questions Search