Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Niki13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Concerned.no period yet
    I haven't yet had my period this month and I should have had it already. I was suppose to get it on the 11th of this month. I has been 34 since my last period. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out negative. I had my tubes tied 5 yrs ago and I didn't think that getting pregnant could happen. Am I wrong in thinking that. I am also a type 2 diabetic and I have been on my medication for 2 yrs now so it couldn't be that. I have had no signs of my period at all, I mean nothing... its scary. I know people say that stress can effect that, but it never effects me.

I have all the classic signs of being pregnant. I go to my OBGYN this Tuesday and I'll talk to him about it then, but in the meantime I am freaking out. :eek: Does anyone have ideas, suggestions or advice.
    thalassa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 12:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki13
    I havent yet had my period this month and I should have had it already. I was suppose to get it on the 11th of this month. I has been 34 since my last period. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out negative. I had my tubes tied 5 yrs ago and I didnt think that getting pregnant could happen. Am I wrong in thinking that. I am also a type 2 diabetic and I have been on my medication for 2 yrs now so it couldnt be that. I have had no signs of my period at all, I mean nothing....its scary. I know people say that stress can effect that, but it never effects me.

I have all the classic signs of being pregnant. I go to my OBGYN this Tuesday and I'll talk to him about it then, but in the meantime I am freaking out. :eek: Does anyone have ideas, suggestions or advice.
    Do not mean to freak you out, but I have a friend whose menopause started at age 31. Not to mention the mother from the 'little house on the prairie' who was only 29 when her period stopped.
    Niki13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Oct 21, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thalassa
    Do not mean to freak you out, but i have a friend whose menopause started at age 31. Not to mention the mother from the 'little house on the prairie' who was only 29 when her period stopped.
    Well I am only 29. I have two kids already. This is the freakiest thing ever. So menopause can start that early? WOW! :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm concerned about my irregular period, this has never happened before! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 17. I have had my period for about 5 years and it has always been normal. I usually have a cycle of 5 days every 27 days. I had my last period about 2 weeks ago, and I just started menustrating today. Is there something wrong with me? Please help! I need advice!

Should I be concerned [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a very light period w/ brown blood and spotting w/ mild cramps. I'm also bloated, exhausted and haven't been able to sleep well. The spotting started 3 days ago and this moring I was nauseous and constipated. Should I be concerned?:confused:

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 months has just recently started talking about his past girlfriends. About what they would do if they were in certain cituations and all. Does he want them back? Or does he just miss them?

Very concerned? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3year old boy, who complained to me that he's penis was sore. I looked at it and it was swollen real bad, he had no trouble urinating or anything like that, it's the top end that was swollen, anyway I took him to the doctor and he said it was inside the penis and that he might have...

Should I be concerned? [ 5 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend was diagnosed with 'Genital Warts' recently and as a precaution I went to the Doctors (cause you just never know) - she referred me to a clinic to have tests done for STD's. I was screened for everything and they all came back negative which was a huge relief. I had had some...

View more questions Search