Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucasjorgensen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2005, 12:01 PM
    Cd suppliers wholesalers
    I am opening a cd store and I am having trouble finding wholesalers, suppliers for my inventory. I tried several searches via Google and other search engines and have found very little 2 or 3 shady wholesalers that about it. Any advice?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2005, 12:14 PM
    "cd store"? What exactly are you planning to sell? Music?
    lucasjorgensen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2005, 12:39 PM
    Record store
    Yes music cds. A record store
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2005, 04:29 AM
    Your search will be a tough one. That market is so flooded with "big players" that can get the best price.

There is an abundance of wholesalers out there - but the key will be finding one that has the price you need based on the amount you're willing to buy up front. Be careful, too, that they don't have some pricing scheme based also on monthly sales.
    shannon26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2005, 10:28 PM
    Hi I have been searcing everywhere for a distributor that sells the latest music cds (top 40) in bulk lots. As I plan to also open up a small music cd store. I currently work in a cd store and I have heard of a company called edc which I believe distribute but I am unable to find any information about them, I am also live in Australia so it may be a little harder or easier for me to find someone. Any help that anyone has would be great as I have been searching for days. Thanks shannon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wholesale suppliers of Harley Davidson parts and accessories [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for some help in locating reputable wholesale suppliers for Harley Davidson parts and accessories. I have several Harley Davidson motorcycles and have had fairly good success selling used parts and accessories on eBay. I would like to grow my online business without...

Setting up a business. Introduction to potential suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!...

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

DVD Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am in the process of opening a video store and I am looking for DVD catalogue suppliers. Would any one know someone who can help Thanks Lloyd

Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a high school student in an entrepreneurship class. One of our projects is to make up a pretend business. We have to write up feasibility studies, business plan, floor plan, etc. My pretend business is a Music CD store. What I need to know is how much each product costs to buy from a...

View more questions Search