Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vasudevasarma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 11:01 PM
    Cold Vent
    What do you mean by Cold Vent?
    teljahb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 06:45 AM
    On oil and gas platforms a cold vent is used instead of venting or purging.

What is cold venting and how does it work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laundry Pump vent hookup. How? - no vent access [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Laundry Tray Pump System connected to my wash tub in my fifteen year old townhome's basement. I was recently informed that it was not properly installed because I never connected the vent pipe from the pump. I had some one look at it and was told that the house's vent system (which...

Cold air return vent [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a home recently that has gas heat. It has a crawl space not a basement. The cold air return register put our cold air. I always thought the cold air return register takes the room cold air and returns it to the heater. Am I correct and if so have do I correct it.

Distance from Tub/Lav vent to main vent. [ 1 Answers ]

Referring to the attached sketch, The existing sink drain has a vent that serves both it and the tub. When I relocate my sink, it adds about 4 more feet of length to the distance between the sink/tub vent and the main waste vent. This effectively makes it 10 feet. I believe this is likely too far...

Vent diagram - does this meet code (see pic)? Vent runs below actual drain [ 4 Answers ]

The schematic below should make it clear the configuration I would like to use. Basically, I would like to keep the vent under the floor for a little ways, so it pops up in a better location. I cannot easily move the 2" drain location going down and would rather not go straight up from the...

Wet Vent Lav with Shower Vent [ 1 Answers ]

You mention many times that you can wet vent your shower by attaching it to your vented lav drain. Are there any problems doing it the other way around, venting your lav by attaching it to your vented shower drain?

View more questions Search