remaseas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2003, 05:14 AM
    Apple Mac Quicktime audio
    8)
    How do I change Real Media audio files to play on Quick time [MPEG4-AAc]
    TheMadCow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2003, 02:25 PM
    Apple Mac Quicktime audio
    The easiest method would be to use Audio Hijack. ( http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/ ) . It will allow you to record the audio output of the Mac and then you can use QuickTime to reencode as whatever format you desire.

There's several applications that do this. Do a search at VersionTracker ( www.versiontracker.com ) and you'll find others.

-Geoff Miller
    MadCow Studios

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

Installing Quicktime on win xp [ 3 Answers ]

I need quicktime program to view tutorials for school. Have tried everything I can think of. Will down load and begin to install. When it reads"publishing" the wizard is interrupted and process stops. Heeeelllllllllllllp! :confused:

Apple trees [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get information about rehabing apple trees. The tree's belong to a friend. There are two. For several years the tree's have produced fruit that is knarly And not really edable. They are badly thatched and need Pruned. I have read several articles on pruning them but I...

View more questions Search