Oct 20, 2007, 02:37 PM
    "can not communicate with printer"
    When I try to print something it says "can not communicate with printer".:(
    Someone please help me out.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 20, 2007, 02:40 PM
    The clue is in the error message.
    Check all your cables and ensure the printer has power.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 21, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Jay,

If Curlyben's suggestions don't work, and I suspect that they will, the next step would be to go into your PC's setup mode and make sure the printer port you are connected to is "Enabled."

Also, if your printer is now working, let us know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Printer driver - "access denied"? [ 2 Answers ]

Using Win XP Pro, installed printer was working fine, changed "print spool" location as a tweak but now printer is not working as before. Uninstalled printer driver and tried to reinstall, but get "access denied"? I am loged in as administrator. Lost??

"missing" printer port [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot explain it, but my printer port has disappeared and so I cannot get my printer to work. My printer is canon BCJ 210 and my O S is Win98se. I had not used my printer for some months and when I wanted to do some work, I could not porint anything. The printer is working o.k as a...

View more questions Search