Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggame18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 02:07 PM
    Passing UA
    Is there any thing I can do to clean my system in 25 days? I smoked pot everyday for the last 3 months and I've been working out and sweating a lot. I understand that only time can get out the thc but is there something I can help with process?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2007, 02:14 PM
    Hello big:

The short answer is NO. However, in my experience, 25 days is enough time.

excon
    biggame18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Is there any scientific concoction I can drink or pills? Maybe a change in diet? Any thing??
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Hello again, big:

What?? You think I'm lyin?? You can spend lots of money on that crap if you want to - but I'm telling you the truth.

excon
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2007, 03:25 PM
    When you ask the question “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” you need to take into account the fact that there is no simple answer to this question. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) can stay in a person's body for as long as 3 to 90 days after smoking or being ingested orally. There are numerous determining factors for how long drug toxins stay in a persons body which vary from person to person, such as the analytical method used, your health, your body weight, metabolism, fluid intake, the type of drug toxin, and the degree of exposure to the drug toxin.

The speed at which marijuana leaves your body depends both on the speed of your metabolism, as well as on the half life of THC. It's estimated that THC can have a half life that ranges anywhere from 1-10 days. It's almost impossible to find out what that half life is, which means that it is very difficult to use it to calculate how long it will take for all of the THC to leave your body.

For this reason, when you ask “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” you have to realize that it's very unlikely that you'll be able to get a usable answer. The most common period is anywhere from 3-30 days, depending on your metabolism and the amount of marijuana that you've smoked. This is unfortunate, since it means that while most drug tests can only turn up evidence of other drugs if you've been taking the drug within a few days of the drug test, marijuana could still be detected in a urine test up to a month after the last time it is used. If you smoke it occasionally it will remain in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke marijuana on a regular basis it will stay in your system for as long as 45 days, and if you smoke marijuana at a constant pace, it can stay in the body for 90 days, Marijuana is fat soluble. It stores in the fat cells of the body, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, in other words the major organs.

Looks like 90 days for you, since you say you smoke on a regular basis and have been for the last three months.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passing praxis 1 [ 5 Answers ]

Is anyone having a hard time passing the praxis one exam. I live in SC and am a junior in college but can't seem to pass all the portions. The reading portion for some reason is really hard for me. Does anyone have any advice. I keep missing passing by 2-3 points. What can I do?

Getting a shot. Then passing out [ 2 Answers ]

okay so everytime i hear about blood or needles or shots and veins or something i feel like I'm gonna pass out. I've gotten shots before and passed out cause my body works itself up but anyway i have to get a few shots next week and how can i help myself from like getting worked up and passing out?...

Passing Gas [ 1 Answers ]

I am suffering from the embarrassment of passing gas a lot. I have tried the over the counter drugs like gas x and beano and even cut way down on my dairy products. I even ask my doctor about this and he seems to think it is in my diet. The order and smell is unbearable. I don't know what to do....

Passing over [ 8 Answers ]

My brother passed over, nearly 12 years ago from a heart condition, it was very quick and painless by all accounts, when I'm feeling sad or lonely I talk to my brother and feel he is answering me, what I would like to know is,if this is actually happening or is my imagination running away with me?

A Sad Passing [ 2 Answers ]

>Sad news... > > Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment >community. > The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma >complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71. > > Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of...

View more questions Search