Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bridetobe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2005, 04:59 PM
    Help!! Need dress
    Ok here is my scenario. I have all of my bridesmaid dresses and my dress, but I need semi formal dresses for my candlelighters that aren't expensive (Like under $40) They have to have thick straps and be covering everything (couldnt think of the word) Can anybody help me? :( :confused:
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 1, 2005, 10:01 PM
    Congratulations on your wedding. It's call wide straps semi formal dresses and since you want the dresses to cover everything, it's (full length). I have no idea how wide you would like the straps to be, but I know that 1 to 1/2 inch straps would look flattering.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picking a dress color [ 27 Answers ]

:-/okie dokie we have a semi-formal dance coming up in may, and its kind of like a mini-prom (im in 8th grade) and the girls all wear dresses. My question is, how do I know what color(s) to look for? I have medium blonde hair, dark brown eyes, and your typical winter pale skin. Im thinking black,...

About my plan of selling dress [ 5 Answers ]

Dear sir, Just as I introduced by myself. I own my factory of dress and weddings. We have sold many countries, The customers are all not very big. :mad: but I want to extent the market. So can you help me how to do it? Or where can I get their trust. Thank you!

Bride dress. [ 9 Answers ]

Please my friend is getting married,and I would like you to give me all the sites that are available for a bride dress.Thanks.

I need help with picking a dress. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sophomore and I am going to my boyfriends schools semi-formal winter carnival dance. I don't want to be to dressed up since I don't know many of the people there. I am 5' 4", brownish hair, brown eyes, freckles, and kind of tan but not really. And I like darker colors. I also am not looking...

Dress color drama [ 1 Answers ]

Well I have dcided to have something different for grad, so I decided that I am going to have a tekchita made for my grad dress. This style is from morocco,africa. Anyhow, I can't decide what color to have my tekchita. I have fair skin tone, hazelish green eyes, my face shape I guess is round,I'm...

View more questions Search