Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4me Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 08:43 AM
    Cheating girl
    Hi my friend is seeing a married man for almost a year now and she is doing hard drugs with him all I want is for her to see the lite of day that she is nothing but his whore and will do what ever it takes to keep her there and he will never leave his wife and 2 young kids for her and he is destroying her life she is 26 and he is 40 and is a piece of ######!!
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2007, 09:05 AM
    You need to do an intervention...

Look up Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous

Anything else will fall on deaf ears
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 20, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Personally, I would snap some shots and send them to the guys wife... along with a lengthy story about what is going on. She has the right to know.
    Other than that, When it comes to a friend in a relationship there's not much you can do. They will only push you away if you try to intervene. And the above answer is a great idea as for dealing with the drugs
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jan 29, 2010, 01:03 PM

As much as you may hate the guy the simple fact is that it takes two to tango... sometimes 3 but that's another story.

You really only have two choices here...

Intervene and risk losing a friend.

Let her make her own mistakes and then be there for her
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 02:33 PM

Leave her alone, completely alone to fall flat on her face and maybe then reality will wake her up! Sorry, unless she wants to do better for herself, she will never change, and for sure, you can't make her do anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

How do you know if your girlfriend is cheating on you [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to find out if your girlfriend is cheating on you with out finding her doing it

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

Is he cheating on me with cyber girl? [ 3 Answers ]

hey, me and my boyfriend have been friends since I was 8 and we have been girlfriend/boyfriend 4 times in this period. We have always been best of friends and always looked after each other. The other night I went through his phone and found messages and missed calls from a girl and I got upset...

View more questions Search