Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 01:09 AM
    Does my mates EX like me?
    This summer i was hanging out with this guy (15 years old turning 16) and his girlfriend of 2 weeks (12) (my friend) and after a while they broke up( i have talked to my friend already she said she doesn't care, and she wishes he dies in the road anytime."But she says she's alright about me likeing him she has had like 7 boyfriends in a month after they broke up!! and he's had none...)
    (and now he goes to my class, he repeated a year, ( i am turning 14 soon) Now he goes to my class and every time i turn round he is looking at me, and i normaly go to the footall grounds to watch the boys play football and he has joined up and i go with my friend ( another one) and she says he is checking me out all the time. He phoned me up the pother day and said his mate liked me and put on a stupid voice saying it was his mate. And he came to talk to me and his mate said "ohh don't flirt with that girl" in a playfull voice and the boy turned red and walked off.

I was watching these guys playfight each other and the guy saw me watching and he joined the fight and beat the two and looked at me the whole time.

i dunno do u think he likes me?
    if so how do i get him to tell me or what do i do?

=just a note i like him alot!=
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 20, 2007, 02:11 AM
    Well... Odds are that you and him will break up because you are so young and that {statistically} is what happens at your age. And you may lose your friend that you more likely may have had for many many years. Its really up to you, you can ask your GF is she thinks it would be cool, or you can wait a bit and then see, you can weigh your friendship with her and see what is best for you. But in the end it doesn't usually matter how many BF's she had or how long they went out. Where I'm from we do not even think about doing that to our friends. It is a tough one though because you like him so much, I am going to say... Talk to your friend and tell her how much you like him, that should open the idea up for her to accept you moving on it and still keep your friend close.
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 02:24 AM
    I have talked to my friend already she said she doesn't care, and she wishes he dies in the road anytime."But she says she's all right about me likeing him )
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 20, 2007, 08:55 AM
    Well then Congratulations! You guys like each other, and he is showing all of the symptoms of a crush. I would just ask him out, of course I'm a guy and wouldn't ask him out but... You know what I mean. Or you could do what you guys do and have your friend tell him you like him lots. It will happen if you both like each other :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Room mates [ 4 Answers ]

How long must someone be "moved-in" in a house, in order to establish residency?

Best mates [ 2 Answers ]

I been mates with this guy for about 7 years and he not really the same way but I think he likes me a little as he likes it when I hug him and when I touch just above his knee but I think I made a big mistake I told him how I felt he knows everythin about me wt should I do??

Now We're More Than Mates... [ 1 Answers ]

2 Years ago me and a boy kind of became friends... all my friends could tell that he liked me more than a mate but I didn't do anything because he never done anything about it. I didn't lyk him more than a mate. But about 4 months ago my sisters boyfreind, who live with me, became mates with this...

View more questions Search