Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Oct 19, 2007, 09:02 PM
    Hair Rollers
    Hey I want to put my hair in rollers but I'm not sure how to start... or even how to part my hair. Should I role under or over? When I straighten my hair at the salon they always role it and put me under the dryer but I never really paid any attention to where to part... some one help
    Thanks
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Oct 20, 2007, 08:52 AM
    Well, I'm quite experienced with hair rollers as it's the only way to curl my stubborn hair! Haha!
    But I always just brush my hair back so there is no part, and then start at the top by my forehead and work back, and then do the sides, when you get done there really isn't any part, and when you make one, it adds a lot of volume. I hope that helps!
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Oct 20, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Is volume bad?
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Oct 21, 2007, 03:51 PM
    No, volume is terrific! People try so hard to make their hair volumized, and the great thing about not making a part when you do your hair rollers is you get natural volume by making one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Is it safe to have 3 lots of hair dye in 1month to try and rectify hair disaster? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I posted yesterday, with no replies yet. Basically. I have got long hair which is dark brown (dyed) base and I had bleached blonde panels. I then wanted the panels red which my colourist did and it looiked great but after just 1 wash all the red had practically gone and I was left with...

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

Paint rollers [ 6 Answers ]

How do I keep a used paint roller from drying out between uses: several days?

Dynamic Balancing of Rollers. [ 1 Answers ]

I am balancing an aluminium roller using Dynamic balancing machine for G6.3 grade. I find the roller after balancing & assembling on the machine, will rotate. Actually if the roller is balanced it should not rotate in the reverse direction after it comes to rest. Whether the dynamic balancing...

View more questions Search