Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mom of one daughter Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 08:28 PM
    1st Episode of TV Show Numb3rs
    [/FONT

I missed the first episode of the fall season of the TV show Numbers. I know Granger was a mole for the FBI but what happened? I know he is back with Epps and his gang. I searched the internet and can't find the answer. Someone tell me please!:p
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Oct 20, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Go to cbs.com you can watch full episodes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Naruto episode [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone no where I can watch and/or download the english version of naruto episode 21, it aired on cartoon network on Saturday but I missed it. By the way I have tried a few sites but you have 2 subscribe so only post if the site you are posting doesn't require a membership thanks

CSI Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I once watched an amazing episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigators, and at the end they played to coolest oldies song ever. The episode was about a rich woman who was throwing a birthday party. She went to her closet to change for another part of the party when she disappeared. A man was found...

C.S.I. Episode Loco Motives [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the song being played at the beginning of the "Loco Motives" episode? It sounded like a version of 'Mellow down easy', but I'm not sure. Thanks for any help.

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

View more questions Search