Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Oct 30, 2005, 10:54 AM
    Bad Vibes II
    Just wanted to add to the previous thread which somehow got closed. I wouldn't say that it's bad people, per se, that create or leave behind bad vibes. I'd say that it's the environment that informs them and the choices they make. This is a subtle but I think important distinction. It leaves room for all people having a good inner core.
    drali77 Posts: 127, Reputation: 5

Oct 31, 2005, 02:41 PM
    I am infavour of this idea because we call it
    Bad electrmagnetic field
    Left behind by sinners which cause curse and paranormal activities around that environment.
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Nov 15, 2005, 10:19 PM
    We also have to remember that each person has a different sensitivity level and type. So one person's bad vibes could be another's pleasure palace... I've also considered that maybe in some cases it's not so much sinners but the stuff that a certain person (or soul) has to work on in life. So a deceased person's house or room could leave behind a bad vibe, and that person wasn't necessarily doing bad things. But they had a lousy spiritual environment to work in. In fact, they may have been a very good person positioned in a lousy environment. So when you go in their house or room, you're feeling the lousy environment. It's hard to say. I think in some cases what you're alluding to is true too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad vibes [ 3 Answers ]

Can a building have a "bad vibe" or feeling about it, without there necessarily being the presence of ghosts or spirits? Like, for example, if something happened in the building, or an "evil" or troubled person lives there? Thanks.

View more questions Search