Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkam1728 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 09:30 AM
    HP Laserjet 3030: can I view fax for selective printing?
    Hi,

I have a laserjet 3030, and I am wondering if the machine can allow fax to be viewed on a PC, before selected for printing.

I know how to use the HP program to connect to the 3030 machine for adjusting the fax configuration and to print the last received fax, but I can't determine if the 3030 allows received fax to be view from the machine's memory, or route the fax as TIFF images to the PC.

I am trying not to waste paper on the junk-faxes.

Thanks,

JK
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 19, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Check the software that came with the fax machine. If it an available feature, that's where it be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hp laserjet 3030 scanner zccamera error [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, My printer scanner (hp 3030 laserjet) does not work. When I try to use, "zccamera error" message emerge. It says " sti wrong" and in another message box, "there is not enough memory" I connected my printer via dot4usb.( that is, parallel to usb) because usb connection was broken. ...

HP Laserjet 5M hangs when printing from Windows [ 2 Answers ]

I've got an HPLJ 5M printer that is now not printing from Windows. Here's what I've tried: 1. Ensuring that the printer and computer are communicating - I created a little text file using notepad. I can print the file no problem from the DOS cmd line, but cannot print from windows. 2. Have...

View more questions Search