Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Da Posts: 195, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2007, 04:18 AM
    Cowboy and Indians
    A cowboy was taken prisoner by a bunch of Indians. The Indians were all prepared to kill him when the chief announced that due to the celebration of the Great Spirit, they would grant the cowboy three wishes before he would die. "What do you want for your first wish?" asks the chief.

"I wanna talk to mah horse!" says the cowboy. He goes over to his horse and whispers in its ear. The horse neighs, rears back, and takes off at full speed. About an hour later, the horse comes back with a naked lady on its back. Well, the Indians are very impressed, so they let the cowboy use one of their teepees. A little while later, the cowboy stumbles out of the teepee, tucking in his shirt. "What do you want for your second wish?" says the chief.

"I wanna talk to mah horse!" says the cowboy. Again, the cowboy whispers in the horses ear. The horse neighs, rears back, and takes off at full speed. About an hour later, the horse comes back with another naked lady on its back. Well, the Indians are very impressed indeed. So, once again, they let the cowboy use one of their teepees. The cowboy stumbles out a little while later, and the chief asks the cowboy "What do you want for your last wish?"

"I wanna talk to mah horse!" says the cowboy. He grabs the horse by the ears and yells,

"You stupid animal, I said POSSE, POSSE!!!!" ;) :D :p
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 05:44 AM
    He needed better training, Haahaaha:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hopi Indians [ 4 Answers ]

Did Hopi Indians wear jewelry and what kind?

Hopi Indians [ 1 Answers ]

What were the Hopi Indian's Hairstyles like?

Some old film with Indians in it. [ 1 Answers ]

There's a film I'm trying to find. Its definitely pre 1980, and is centred around Indians... I think either in canada or north america... Is it something like sentinel??

Taxes for Indians when moved from F1 to H1 [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I was on F1 from Aug 03 to Oct 31 2005. My H1 started on Nov 1 2005. I was working as an intern from Jan 2005. What form should I use for filing my taxes and any guidance on how to calculate deductibles and taxes would be highly appreciated. Regards Maninder

View more questions Search