Jimmyfox3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2005, 08:35 AM
    Yahoo Address Bar Doesn't work
    When I try to use Yahoo address bar is says: We did not find results for
    "q1=AACAAAAAAAAAA--&q2=Q2JEmg--"
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 29, 2005, 08:42 AM
    Yahoo does not have a www.something.com address bar, this is where you place the address of the person you want to send the message to i.e. [email protected] or [email protected] , etc. - without the other crap in front of it like in the explorer address bar, so you need someone's address. If this is a new email account, you have to find someone to write to. I hope this helped answer your question, if not, get back with us. P.S. 'not finding results usually means you placed something in a 'search bar' instead of address bar, so check it out again...

ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 29, 2005, 02:49 PM
    First, please don't cross post questions. Pick one appropriate category and give people a chance to answer. Second, the more you put into a question the better chance we have of answering it.

Finally, I haven't a clue what you are searching for. An address bar takes a URL or IP address prefaced by http://. a Search engine takes some keywords and matches them. Neither of which matches what you are typing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Address bar on Internet Explorer does not work [ 2 Answers ]

When I type an address into the address bar and click on go, nothing happens except that the address gets highlighted. It does not go to the address. We have internet explorer 6.0. We have Windows XP. To get to any address, we have to search for the address and then go to the page from the...

Yahoo I'm audiables don't work [ 2 Answers ]

:) Hi everyone. This is my first ever posting so I hope I'm doing it right. I have had my internet connection for a little over two weeks now and seem to have spent 95% of my time online sorting out 'security' stuff. I have a few final things to tweak and would greatly appreciate anyone's help...

Can't get Yahoo messenger to work properly [ 3 Answers ]

I can use Yahoo messenger to IM but it will not let me chat or use none of the extras such as IMviroments.Went to Yahoo messenger help and wanted me to re-download it but my computer will not let me.

I can ping an address, but browser doesn't work [ 4 Answers ]

I can ping www.yahoo.com, but when I put the address in my browser, I get page not found, the same error on both my browsers - IE and netscape, I uninstalled my virus software, and still same error. My other computer works fine going through the same router and modem. Can I reset my socks...

Can't use Yahoo Address Bar [ 1 Answers ]

The reply to trying to use the addresss bar is the following response: We did not find results for "q1=AACAAAAAAAAAA--&q2=Q2JEmg--"

View more questions Search