Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kandio40 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2003, 03:12 PM
    Floppy?
    Not sure how to put this? I have a camera with a floppy disk that you take the picture then put the disk in computer.( It works on a friends computer) When I put it in my computer and go to My Computer and click 3 1/2 Floppy [A:] it says Diskin drive is not formated so you say formate and then it says Windows could not formate this disk the selected capacity is not valid or the disk is damaged. [Its not damaged].. Is this a problem with my computer? P.S is this site the same ask me from say 3 or 4 years ago? Thank you for any and all HELP... Pam
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2003, 10:23 PM
    Floppy?
    Hi, you may need to first install the CD sotware that came with your camera and the floppy disk. Then, reboot and try again.

And Yes, this site used to be called www.askme.com.

Very astute, Pam, excellent! ;) 8)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Floppy disk fail [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just putting a computer togather now when I turn on the computer after it's done all it's check it'tells me floppy disk fail how can I fix that?

Floppy drive does not see disk [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sony VAio pcv-rs720g running windows XP home ed. When I put a disk in the floppy drive it tells me that there is no disk in the drive and to insert one. I've tried a dozen disks. Also I went to device manager and deleted the floppy controller and reinstalled it, no help. I reset the AMI...

Formatting the hard drive without a floppy [ 22 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem with my laptop. What happened is that when I turn my computer on it won't boot. It just has a black screen with a white curser at the top left side. I have tried to reinstall with the recover cds. But the hard drive is full and it won't let me. I think it has a virus or...

Floppy repair software [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I am having frequent problems with my floppy drive as it is not reading most of the floppies. It will read only very good floppies such as monitor installation disks or floppies from top brands only. What I need is , where can i download free software for...

Floppy Drive Discrepancy [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine has a few image files on a floppy disc (how archaic!) and I said that I would put them on a CD (what a waste of space). Anyway, the floppy is recoginzed on their computer (WinXP), but not mine. I have two computers and both say "Please insert a disk into the drive A:". I don't...

View more questions Search