Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ILUVPERLA Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 08:39 PM
    I need to know this answer
    :confused: what are three different ways to get sick?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2007, 11:58 AM
    There are three routes:

Contact (skin)
    Injestion (Swallow)
    Airborne (Breathe)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who has an answer? [ 12 Answers ]

I have an ex boyfriend that has recently been associating with my friends, where he knows I go when I go back home. (he is married and so am I); and kind of giving hints that he still cares. The story is I had a detailed dream about him, and a few days later, my mother (who is a realtor) called me...

I just want an answer [ 1 Answers ]

About 2 months ago I went to the doctor because I was having blood in my stool and all she told me was that it was hemmroids and that it will go away but I'm very concerned and I don't know that if that is normal for a girl who is only 22 yrs old.

Can you answer this. [ 1 Answers ]

AB Mekan is a workshop that makes many different products shows the following budget for the coming year: (kkr): Direct material 500 Direct labor 500 Overhead manufacturing 1 000 Total manufacturing cost 2 000 Administration and sales OH 500

Why can't I get an answer? [ 8 Answers ]

Maybe this is under the wrong form or topic. However I have a question... Why is it that when I go to agree with Talaniman on something that he commented on it I get a message saying you most spread more reputation around before getting with Talaniman, or something like that. Damn on he thing it...

Will you tell me the answer to this? [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one please tell me the answer to this question What does g(x)=2x, h(x)=x^2+4 equal?:confused:

View more questions Search