bk529 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Vectors on the coordinate plane
    Please help me I am sftuck I have no clue what I am doing rite now
    Whoeva iz available let me know
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 01:29 PM
    What are you talking about and what is that indiscernible code we must decipher?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Graphical vectors [ 1 Answers ]

How do you calculate the direction of a graphical vector?

Coordinate Geometry [ 1 Answers ]

what is the distance between the lines if the equations of the 2 parallel lines are. Please show complete solutions. L1: x-y+5=0 L2: x-y-3=0

Reducing vectors [ 2 Answers ]

My teacher told me that usually we can't reduce vectors for example (6,8) can't be reduced to (3,4) but she also said that sometimes we can reduce. Can somebody please explain to me when we can and can't reduce vectors and why? Thank you

Given vectors u=-i-5j and v=-2i+7j, find 9u-8v [ 2 Answers ]

Here is my problem: given vectors u=-i-5j and v=-2i+7j, find 9u-8v I for the most part have been getting the vector questions but this one has me stumped. Should I multiply 9(-1-5) and 8(-2+7). Then subtract the two of them. I have tried doing that and the answer does not come up. Any...

Calculating vectors [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. I'm having trouble with two questions regarding vectors. I'm not asking for solutions-just a step in the right direction. 1)A skater glides along a circular path of radius 4.90m. a)if he coasta around one half of the circle, find the magnitude of the displacement vector b)find how...

View more questions Search