Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chefdawn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Are girls allowed to slam dunk
    My daughter was told that in basketball even in the WNBA girls are not allowed to slam dunk the ball is this true or not.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 02:42 PM
    I would be surprised if it is... that's just as bad as telling them they can't play at all.
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Feb 29, 2008, 05:02 PM
    That is a big lie. Lisa Leslie used to dunk all the time without any bad consequinces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Humor to dunk donuts by [ 3 Answers ]

Military Cargo Plane A military cargo plane, flying over a populated area, suddenly loses power and starts to nose down. The pilot tries to pull up, but with all their cargo, the plane is too heavy. So he yells to the soldiers in back to throw things out to make the plane lighter. They throw...

How to dunk [ 2 Answers ]

Im 6ft1, 15, with a 38 inch vertical jump. I SHOULD be able to dunk as I can hang on the rim two hand and one handed, but for some reason I can't get the technique right, does anyone know any tips of specific things that I could do to help or that could be going wrong?

Trying to dunk [ 6 Answers ]

My name is mark and I'm 5' 9", I can touch the rim of a 9'5'' net but I'm still too short to touch 10'. So if someone can tell me some programs or excerxises or something, but I can't spend any money either so please help me to dunk or at least get above the rim

Grand Slam [ 1 Answers ]

Long long back, may be in 1979 I have seen a movie. The name told to me was "GRAND SLAM" (Action/Thriller). I was unable to watch it completely. It was a movie based on a big robbery. I am not sure who were the Actors and who directed it but I would like see it. It is only a curiosity to see the...

View more questions Search