Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 03:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Leidenschaftlich für Wahr
    OOOOooor... you could just say you stole it from a friend and tell your friend the story and set that up, make it sound terrible and make your friend pretend to be all mad at you..... I mean if you want to completely get out of it but you might feel guilty.
    But I would really just go return it, I highly doubt theyll do anything to you, youre young and stuff most people will take sympathy and just give you a guilt trip about it.
    Yea, I think ill just pay for it
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 03:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy666
    So just walk in w/ a bra n pay for it or?

Yes, talk to the manager and offer to pay for it. They won't LET you return it if it's stolen. They'll TELL you to pay for it, or press some sort of charges. And that will be on your juvenile record until you are 18. Just offer to pay for it.

I would suggest, sitting your mom down and telling her that you are sorry, you learned your lesson and that YOU want to go back to the store and pay for it. She will be impressed that you are taking the intiative to correct your own mistakes and learn from them. ;)
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Also if you want to make it even easier on yourself you could call ahead and talk to the manager and tell him what happened and check out whats gonna happen. Just maybe use *67 or somethin to block ur #

The manager won't be able to give you an answer on that. You would want to talk to the Loss Prevention Manager for that information.

Oct 18, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Also if you want to make it even easier on yourself you could call ahead and talk to the manager and tell him what happened and check out whats gonna happen. Just maybe use *67 or somethin to block ur #
    OK lol ill think about that
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 18, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureMrsDavorin
    The manager won't be able to give you an answer on that. You would want to talk to the Loss Prevention Manager for that information.
    Oh... didn't know that. Well call them! Lol
    Vision Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 03:55 PM
    Oh... didnt know that. Well call them! lol
    I honestly wouldn't suggest doing that.

Oct 18, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Oh... didnt know that. Well call them! lol
    Lol
    latinlita Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 04:41 PM
    They have at times made you return it and pay for it..
    Innocence123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    Unless it's like a $250 bra, I think they'll let you go. But don't take my word for it.
    OK what if a friend stole a 200$ swimsuit and 100$ dress, and I stole nothing yet I'm banned from the mall. What should I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bring Back the 90's :) [ 13 Answers ]

I got sent something on email, which has sent me on a trip down memory lane. The 90's was my era and what a wonderful era to have grown up in. See the below: 1) 10p Mr Frosty Ice Pops on long summer days! 2) Gordon the Gopher! 3) You could do or tried to do the Prodigy step. 'You're no good...

I want to bring us back together, but I have no idea how. Can someone tell me how? [ 96 Answers ]

It's been over a year now that it's been over. But about half of that year my ex and I have still clearly had an emotional attachment (talking about being confused and scared that we were breaking up, etc). I admit that on his part, it's been less. But I also admit that he's a better friend and is...

Bring back deleted history? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I bring back deleted internet site history once it has been deleted?

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

Bra sisez [ 3 Answers ]

Are women's bra sizes different than children's?if so, HOW?

View more questions Search