Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacramento Posts: 163, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Mowing deck belt for Dynamark 11hp/36 inch cut
    I recently acquired a used Dynamark garden tractor which was really cheap because the original owner could not figure out what belt size he needed for the tractor. We assumed it would not be a problem to get the right belt. We found out we were wrong and it has become a nightmare trying to figure out the right belt size. Is there anyone who might have a similar tractor and would tell me the belt size I need. The Dynamark is 11 hp/36 inch cut. Thanks in advance!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Well, you could go to a mower shop and let them see if they could look it up. Otherwise, use a piece of string to route around the pulleys, and measure it there, do this with the blade engagement lever engaged though. Then carry that info with you as well, perhaps it will assist them in locating an oem belt for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John deere mowing deck belt replacement [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone show me a diagram of how to replace the drive belt on a 42 inch deck on a john deere lx255 mowingriding mower?

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

Belt diagram murray 17 hp 42 inch belt [ 4 Answers ]

I boke the primary belt on my murray 17 hp 42 inch mower and I can't seem to remember how it went on,please help.:o

Can anyone show me a diagram of how to replace the drive belt on a 42 inch deck on a [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone show me a diagram of how to replace the drive belt on a 42 inch deck on a john deere lx255 mowingriding mower

View more questions Search