Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pkennedy1982 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2007, 12:48 PM
    How do I get my credit up if I can't get anything?
    I applied for a gas credit card, bank credit card. I was only able to get a debit card/check card. I can't get anything... What do I do to get my credit score up?

I am only $2100.00 in debt now. I was $10,000 in debt last year... nothing is helping!
    blyth144 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pkennedy1982
    I applied for a gas credit card, bank credit card. I was only able to get a debit card/check card. I can't get anything....What do i do to get my credit score up?

I am only $2100.00 in debt now. I was $10,000 in debt last year...nothing is helping!
    Just keep paying everything on time and don't apply for anything for about six months.you will see that your credit rating will go up.
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Oct 26, 2007, 02:37 PM
    Also there are prepaid credit cards out there that report to the credit bureau with that exact purpose in mind, to help you build your credit.
    CindyLynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Oct 28, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Try orchard, juniper, and hooterscard. They are all pretty lenient with their credit. Let us know how it goes. Send me a PM if you need website addresses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

FICO Credit Score: Maintain a 50% debt to credit-limit ratio on _each_ card? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been advised that I should transfer part of a balance of one credit card to another card in order to maintain 50% debt to credit limit ratio on _each_ card even though my _total_ debt to credit limit ratio is already below 50%. (Most of the debt is on one card for convenience.) I could...

How to buy a house with bad credit, no credit, and no money down [ 22 Answers ]

I'm a mother of two, one 22 who is going to have a baby in oct. who is with the daddy of the baby, he is trying very hard, working all the time. But most of his money is going towards the baby. Then one 17 who is mildy mental retarded, They all live in a one room basement apartment. They really...

My brother's credit debt harming my credit score! [ 2 Answers ]

Just some background information- my brother has many, many debts. (he is a lawyer that just never succeeded and has no real work ethic) So he uses my father's credit cards, pays the minimum amount every month, and he basically lives off my father's credit cards for all of his expenses. My brother...

No credit. Need suggestions for selecting a credit card with low APR [ 2 Answers ]

Hai, I don't possess a credit card till now. I am planning to buy a car by applying loan. My friends advised me that if I pay my loan premium using a credit card, it would help building my credit history. They also told me to look for 0% APR (any such offer for the first year) or less APR to...

Business credit--vs-- personal credit [ 1 Answers ]

I have good personal credit---and good business credit--- are they linked at all -- what if the business folds and the credit is not paid off -- will my personal credit suffer

View more questions Search