Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claudia6884 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 10:59 AM
    MY boyfriend doesn't want sex as often as I do
    Well I've been with my boyfriend for 1year, it has been wonderful with ups and downs of course. We get along great have a mutual understanding with each other and respect. But there is that one part of the relationship that really bugs me. When we first started dating we would do it about 4 to 5 times a week, that was great for me, but there is that part of his life which is his obsession and that is running marathons. He loves to do these things, now that we have been together he started doing two of them in a year, he tells me he feels great right now and he loves to run. But when he is training we have less sex, maybe 3 times a week or sometimes just twice. I don't know if I'm just too demanding, last night we spoke about this and I told him I wanted more sex in the relationship, he told me that I concentrate and think too much about that part of the relationship, that there are more important things, I mean when we are together intimately we are so much alike in the things we like, man its amazing he's always interested in pleasing me first before himself and maybe that's what I want more of. Then my mind starts to wonder and I start thinking maybe he isn't interested or he has someone else. I guess that is the first reaction. Please give some advice on this, am I being too demanding of him and should I respect his love for running.
    MarkRealEstateConsultant Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Oct 18, 2007, 11:22 AM
    This is not in my professional field but as an ex college gymnast - sex didn't interfere with my training.

Most BF's or husbands want more not less. But if he's worth keeping then respect his wish, and take care of your needs without going outside of the relationship.
    jennikins8900 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 08:14 AM
    My boyfriend hasn't wanted me since July 18, 2007, we had a baby aug. 17, but I've been better for 1 1/2 months and still nothing. Just remember that men are different species. I'm ready to take the baby and leave.
    MarkRealEstateConsultant Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Oct 22, 2007, 08:36 AM
    I'd say this man is a different, or he's going outside the relationship on you.

Talk with him - I suspect there's more than a lack of interest in sex going on. And again, other than the sexual relationship issue - Is he worth keeping? That's a decision you need to make and please remember you're making for your baby and you now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend doesn't like sex often [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend never wants sex with me in any kind of way, he's not very good at it either he doesn't last very long what can I do?

Why does my boyfriend never want to have sex [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend never wants to have sex. I always have to be the one to initiate it. Very rarely does he come on to me. Sometimes he won't even let me touch his penis or give him a blow job to get him in the mood! I thought all men enjoy blowjobs! If it were up to him we might have sex once every 2...

My boyfriend won't have sex with me [ 3 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for about 3+ years. We've lived together for the past 9 months and for the past 6 we've had sex 2x. I'm a very sexual person and he use to be. We use to have a very healthy sex life. Those 2 times we attempted to have sex, but we never completed the act, you...

My boyfriend never wants to have sex [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 10 months now, and in the last month, it appears he never wants to have sex. I have a very strong sex drive, and would love to have sex everyday! Recently, I have been getting really upset with him, because I don't understand what has changed, if...

View more questions Search