Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    painrake Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Preasure washing a house
    How much do I charge to preasure wash a one story house
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

Oct 18, 2007, 11:57 AM
    I used to run a pressure washing outfit. And quotes are one of the hardest parts of that business. It depends on the house size, but regardless I would go hourly and account for fuel, and time and labour. If you are running a small machine with short hose you will need to spend more time and should charge more than you would if you had an industrial machine, as it is a lot more work and will take longer. If you have all the appropriate equipment "0 degree tips for high spots, a lot of hose, soap feed you should be OK to charge a few hundred and get out quick. Now I do not know if you are a friend of the client or neighbor but it is all up to you. I stand by hourly for houses in the residential field because it is improper to change a quote, and I hate coming out even.
    MarkRealEstateConsultant Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Oct 18, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Where are you located? What's the house made of? How long do you think it will take you?
    In Florida, Melbourne to be more exact, I can have homes pressure washed for $200

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine makes grinding noise when washing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Performa washing machine - about 5 years old. It makes a grinding noise when washing. Spin cycle is still quiet. Any suggestions about what to check?

House trained dog pooping in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have a house trained dog that is allowed to have full access to our home at all times and come and go through his dog door when he needs to pee or poo. We have not had a problem with him going in the house before, but recently at night he has been pooping and peeing in the same spot. He still...

Water preasure [ 2 Answers ]

What's the relation between the head of water column in atank and its pressure?

Toilet closest to washing machine gurgles and backs up when washing machine drains. [ 2 Answers ]

When the washing machine drains, the toilet in the next room gurgles and the bowl partially fills. I have taken these steps: Ran hose down vent pipe on roof. No backup noticed. Had plumber snake from outside wall cleanout by washing machine and 1/2 bath toilet to city sewer line in alley,...

Run washing machine house outside [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever we wash the clothes lately - our toilet water goes down, our pan for our water heater fills up with foul smelling water & our shower bubbles with water. We were told we need to run a hose from our washer to the outside. How would we go about doing that?

View more questions Search