Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winniemehta Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 10:39 AM
    human bone disintegration
    how n=many years does it take for the human bone to disintegrate/decay/fossilize?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2007, 03:47 AM
    It depends on where it is. Above or underground. In wet or dry climate. What type of soil or ground it's on or in, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bone sticking out in chest [ 6 Answers ]

A few months ago.. my friends' moms' boyfriend talked to me about weight lifting before puberty.. this was probably about 6 months ago. He said when he was a kid he did the same thing this bone stuck out (not alot) of his solerplexus. I've just turned 13 and am going through puberty and about a...

Dog snapped over bone [ 4 Answers ]

My dog just snapped at my daughter because he was chewing on his bone and she went to pet him and he snapped at her biting down on her nail. My daughter's fine just a little startled, and I'm angry as hell. WHY! Did he snap at her? The first thing I did was removed the bone and he's not getting it...

Bone dry [ 3 Answers ]

Tonight my boyfriend and I were having sex (he got me off before we did it so I would be lubed enough) and everything was going fine until I started to feel a burning/friction sensation. I then realized I was bone dry. I have no idea why this happened. I don't see how it could all just go away....

Bone Loss [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Between 70 & 90% Bone Loss. I Was Told That Anything Over 50% Can't Be Saved, Resulting In The Removal Of All Teeth. Is This True?

Pain in right pelvic bone [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I new to this MB. I hope someone can help me. I am a 45 year old female and have been having this intermittent pain in my right pelvic bone. It's a dull pain and it gets more painful when I move my my body. It feels like a my bone is breaking in half. Does any one out there...

View more questions Search