Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FVF Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Yeast infedtion?
    I have only had 1 yeast infection before so I think I am going through another one but I'm not sure. Its very itchy and red around the opening... and the smell isn't normal. Its not bad but its def not the regular smell... I just recently came off my period so some of the white stuff that comes out is a little pink.. and I've been feeling really BLAH lately. Like sick to my stomach then tired... I barly have an appetite... could it be an STD? Please help if you can :) thanks
    HogleLover Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2007, 11:49 AM
    I really think you should go to Planned Parenthood. Look them up on the internet. They have locations all over the country. The only way to be for sure is to get checked out. The good thing about PP is they are free. Just make an appointment and they will do all the testing you need.

Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yeast infections? [ 12 Answers ]

Okay.. im14 and I don't have itching or burning of urination, but I have a white/ yellow discharge.. I'm pritty shure it's a yeast infection.. but the problem is how do I tell me mom? I'm really skared.. I don't want to go to the doctor I have a male doc. And he freaks me out.. my mom has tried to...

Yeast Infection [ 7 Answers ]

I've been having this problem for about six months now and I just don't know how to solve it. After my period I get a high fishy smell or just a smell at times. I've been to the doctor many times but each month its all back again. I can't afford to visit the doctor so regularly and I'm tired of...

Yeast Infection [ 7 Answers ]

Okay so I'm wondering when is it considered to be a really bad yeast infection... I have one, but I ahvent seen a doctor yet, I reallly want to go to the doctor, But I'm scared and nervous. I think I've told my mom, But I think she thinks that its not really a yeast infection. Im sick of the...

BV and yeast [ 2 Answers ]

What other alternative treatments can one take for a persistent yeast infection and BV. Antibiotics and Diflucan don't work.

View more questions Search