Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WillsyB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 06:42 AM
    I said something to my friend and now he won't talk to me.
    Ok, earlier on in the school year I sent a text message to this mate with some gay things in it... now he thinks I'm gay (Which I'm not). He told a couple of his best mates, now he won't talk to me and they sometimes call me gay and things... please help..

What Can I Do?
    mahal_kita9 Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Oct 18, 2007, 09:31 AM
    Well, the things you sent in the text, were they just jokes or what?

Tell them you are NOT gay. Don't be joking or anything when you say this. Be assertive and show them you are serious. Just set them straight.

Hope that will help a little...
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Oct 18, 2007, 09:37 AM
    What did you say in these text messages?
    pimp_mah_alpaka Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2009, 03:22 AM

get him by himself and talk to him about it. Tell him you were just being stupid.. if he doesn't understand just say 'I just thought id tell you', walk away and if they tease you about it again ignore them.
    like I always say, if their true friends they'll believe and forgive you
    =]
    Mollieee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 03:30 AM
    Just tell him to not take things too seriously, and if he's going to do that to you then he's clearly not a very good mate?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This guy I like won't talk to me all of a sudden [ 2 Answers ]

I'm so confused I need advice. So there's this guy who I really like and we talked for a while and we both wanted to go out with each other. We went on a date and he seemed to have a lot of fun like me. But since the date he's been ignoring me completely. He won't even talk to me. What should I do?

Feeling guilty and need a friend to talk to [ 14 Answers ]

I feel like there is just a huge space between us right now and it seems like its my fault... I am wanting children and am trying to be patient.. and I went onto a cyber chatroom.. and I talked to this guy about getting me rpegnatn.. although I would never do it... I feltsooo guilty.. and I love my...

My best friend won't talk to me anymore [ 32 Answers ]

Over the past 3 years I developed a very close relationship with a female friend - we talked almost every day, went to the gym together, worked on school volunteer commitees together, etc. . During this time she opened up to me and told me all about her problems with her spouse and I encouraged her...

View more questions Search