Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    screamineagle10 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Whey protein and me
    Well, I'm 13 and I play football, wrestle, and weighlift in my freetime. I'm just wondering what would happen if I took stuff like nitro-tech and stuff like that. Would I get like a deformed penis or something? Just wondering ty
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2007, 08:31 AM
    I would stick to a normal high protein diet, lots of fruits and veggies. Or see your Family Doctor and explain to him what you want to try, I'm sure he'd give you the safest advice, at your age there are a lot of natural products you can use, that would help you get the results you want and be safe, but you need to talk to someone who will give you the safest product suggestions.
    Sanjay Persad Posts: 110, Reputation: 0

Oct 20, 2007, 05:21 PM
    Stick to a high carb diet (potato, rice etc... ) and protein (chicken, beef etc.. )
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2011, 05:08 PM

No, your penis won't fall off, but you wallet will get empty quickly. Nitrotech is grossly overpriced for what it is. If you must take a whey supplement (let's say you don't have time for a meal before you go back to class after a workout), then pick a basic whey supplement without all the fancy additives which double the price. A tub of cottage cheese with some honey would do the same job for a fraction of the price.

Most athletes do not use Nitrotech, just because it's over-hyped and over-priced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Protein haemoglobin and protein collagen [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me anything about protein haemoglobin and portein collagen or were I can find any information on the two

Whey protein for teenagers [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 years old and I'm starting to lift weights. So I bought this protein supplement from EAS and it has Casein, Whey Protein, and Soy Protein and it's a powder that you mix with any drink. Anyway, it says don't take if you're under 18 but 2 of the pharmacists said that it's all right to take...

Creatine and Whey Protein [ 7 Answers ]

I've been working out for about 2 months now approx 4 times per week and I need to start using supplements as I don't feel I'm getting the results I should be for the effort I'm putting in, but my question is Can I use creatine before I work out and take whey protein after I work out?

Too much protein? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been told that because I am weight lifting, I should get at least 1 gram of protein/day so that I can get gains. How much protein should I consume each day if I am 15; 130 lbs; and 20 on the bmi chart?

Whey protein:can it harm me? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I am hooked on whey protein simply because (I think)it tastes good after my workout and it speeds my recovery with fast digesting protein. I get EAS 100% whey protein and only take it after my work out. I am wondering if it is true that the whey can get "stuck" in your...

View more questions Search