Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blakstien Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Anti-Virus Choice delima
    I have a choice to buy Kaspersky antivirus 07' & Norton's anti-virus 07',both pretty much the same price.Which is better security wise & problems wise for the great price that I'm about to buy 1 of the 2 at (12$ to 15$ w/1 year key & on-line undates) [that goes for both anti-virus softwares].My time is ending way too soon on these deals!I need help 911! Which should I buy?
    davejacobs Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Nov 19, 2007, 09:15 PM
    I would not purchase either one. There are free antivirus programs that will keep you just as secure! I use Comodo Antivirus and have found it to perform flawlessly. You can find links to Comodo Antivirus and other free antivirus software at Free Internet Security Software. Other areas of the site feature additional free security software.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is best anti virus? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having AVG 7.5 free edition but its not enuf to prevent viruses and threats... what is the best software Norton,mcafee,AVg? Recommend

Which anti-virus [ 5 Answers ]

Windows 2003 server doesn't support kaspersky,which anti-virus is best for 2003 server?

Anti virus [ 2 Answers ]

Lately when turnning the computer on EZtrust anti virus icon at the bottom throws up a flag saying the anti virus may not be up to date. I can't figure out how to update it. Should I just get another program or will that cause a conflct by having two anti virus programs. I have a powerSpec computer...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search