Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nene241 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Brown Discharge
    I have a brown discharge that has a odor. I am married and have 2 kids, I don't have any outside partners. I can no longer have children because I have been fixed for the last 9 years. I am 32 years old. I didn't have this colored discharge until after my last period which was week 1/2 ago. I have been having this odor without the discharge. I don't think it's a yeast infection because I'm not itching or burning. I really don't know what's wrong with me. I know the smell bothers me so much.

I need help.
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Oct 17, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Well as far as the brown discharge that happens to me after my period sometimes, I'm pretty sure that is normal. If you have an odor you need to go to the doctor if you don't want to do that I 'm pretty sure there are test kits at the drug stores to see if it may be something out of the ordinary. I
    eruffa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 09:14 PM
    I agree. The brown discharge is normal after a period. Maybe you have the beginning to a tract infection--this might cause an odor. If the odor doesn't go away within a week, I would seek a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge - what is going on now? - please help [ 4 Answers ]

I have been off the pill since Aug last year. In November my period was a week late but nothing came of it just lots of stress. I Know I have been really anxious because my friends who weren't even trying are now pregnant. I have been under a lot of stress because we have just bought a house & the...

Brown discharge [ 5 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl! I am on the pill, and in the middle of a cycle of pills but I have a brown discharge and a little bit of blood, it isn't getting better or worse. I would like some advice as I'm not sure what's going on and really really scared. Sorry! But that you for any replies xx

Brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was using Marvelon pill as birth control method but I stopped taking them on July to try getting pregnant with my second child. I noticed that last month I had brown discharge for a week before my real period started. Then again this month, I am having now brown discharge and my period...

Brown discharge [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I know I probably sound like everyone else that asks these questions but I'm driving myself mad!! My husband and I have been trying for a baby for 3 months now, this month my period was a day late and all I have today is a brown discharge and small amout of blood, it is light enough to not...

Brown discharge [ 3 Answers ]

My name is monica I am 17 years oly and I am 18 weeks pregnant and I am expierencing brown discharge with some clots that I never had before... I am scared and don't know what to think. Along with the discharge and slight clotts I don't have any pain at all, just headaches but I get them all the...

View more questions Search