Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolasdaddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Bee sting
    My little girl bit an apple and got stung in the mouth and her upper lip and nose area is swollen. What can I do?
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Oct 17, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Take her to the doctor she could be allergic to the bee
    Keep a cold ice pack on it for the time being
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 05:16 PM
    That will be painful, but doesn't sound threatening. I would give her a Benadryl and some buffered aspirin, 5 mg per pound of body weight. A regular 325 tablet is just right for a 65 pound dog. Break it up for a smaller dog or use baby aspirin. Do not give any of modern stuff, Tylenol, actophen, Advil, etc.

It there is very much swelling around the eye, it may be best to call the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen bee sting, is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

So I was walking down the street on Friday and I felt a sting on my foot. I looked down and saw what I thought looked like a bee. So I flicked it off my foot. It stung me on my big toe, hurt for about an hour. It itched all night and when I woke up on Saturday morning, my foot was SOOO swollen!...

Bee propolis [ 3 Answers ]

I have a fatal allergy to bee and wasp venom (anaphylaxis). Tonight a friend gave me a bottle of Bee Propolis in standardized tincture form, which is supposed to boost the immune system. I'm wondering if it's safe for me to use, because of my allergy. I can eat honey. Thanks.

Bee? Or fly? [ 3 Answers ]

I am having trouble identifying a certain flying insect in my backyard. It appears to be a very large bee or fly, measuring approx. 2 inches in length. It has very colorful horizontal stripes(like a bee) on it's back that are yellow/red color... it has a long body. They buzz around the yard and...

Don't know but I think it's the bee gees [ 1 Answers ]

Starts/ it was early morning yesterday, I was up before the dawn Chorus/ goodbye marie goodby jane Can someone tell me what the name of the song is please?

Bee or fly? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having trouble identifying a certain flying insect in my backyard. It appears to be a very large bee or fly, measuring approx. 2 inches in length. It has very colorful horizontal stripes(like a bee) on it's back that are yellow/red color... it has a long body. They buzz around the yard and...

View more questions Search