Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alextwo Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2007, 03:03 PM
    2 Years Behind.
    Next year, my boyfriend (17) goes to college 45-60 minutes away. I really want to enjoy the last year I have with him in school with me, because he won't be home every weekend because he's leaving his car at home. I'm 15 years old, and I probably am wrong about a lot of things about how I feel about life, but I feel I can be partly right too... We've been going out over a year, and to change everything next year will be extremely hard for me, I'll still be doing high school, the last 2 years, the hardest, and without him. But we love each other and don't want to break up. I keep thinking of scenarios that could happen, even if we do love each other, like he'll decide to drink because he was pressured to, and he'll make a stupid decision. I feel I can trust him, but really, everyone has at least one drunken mistake in life. I also accept the fact he will make new friends and spend more time with them than me, but I just want to know if they're good people. I'm just caring for him and making sure that he'll be all right when he starts to begin his new life in a new town. I just hope I won't endure the heartache I keep thinking about, that we've never been apart for more than a week and this will change, I might not see him for a month at a time, and that other girls might notice him and I won't be there to fight them off, haha:rolleyes: .
    My question is, based on what I've said, do you think I'm kidding myself thinking it will work out, or do you think I'll end up with my heart on the floor?:confused: Or do you think that our solid relationship will pull through...
    Amanda_88 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 09:38 PM
    I'm new in college, and even if there is allot of student out there, it doesn't mean that he will fall in love with any girl. If he likes you everything will be OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

5th School in 9 years, 3rd school in 5 years . [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I have a few questions about visitation and Bio mom moving to yet another school district. 1. Bio mom has convinced oldest SD that money is more important than family, we have tried to get her to come home over the last two years... she refuses and BM does not make her( cops won't follow...

F-1, but been in the US more than 5 years [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I came to the US in July 2001 on an F-1 visa. I got an OPT in Feb '06 and switched to an H-1B in October 2006. Since I have lived in the US for more than 5 years, should I be filing as a resident or non-resident? Thanks, Amri

It's been 6 years! [ 5 Answers ]

Vbn

View more questions Search