Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    p3nn Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 26, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Sadly quite true about people not wanting their beliefs questioned. It's what's called a comfort zone. Anything outside that zone makes them uncomfortable to the point that they must protect the comfort zone at all costs :(
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2008, 04:30 PM
    For a lot of people, religion is a very personal thing. I'm not even sure why that is. I have my own religious beliefs but I don't get bent out of shape towards those who believe otherwise. I just accept the fact that there are people who will believe differently from what I do and that's that. I don't try to argue with them or convince them that my way is right and their way is wrong. I don't tell them that they're going to hell even if I believe that they are. As it is, I don't know much about Wicca or any other faith except my own so it's really hard for me to make any definitive statements one way or another. As for the Bible, it's true that I accept it on a matter of faith. I believe it to be true but I won't get angry or upset with you if you question it.
    mrah Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2008, 02:05 PM
    My truth is that the bible, and other religious works, have been altered through the ages. Because they were written and translated by mortals (I hesitate to say men for fear of offending). If you are truly open minded, I recommend watching dogma. It adds some interesting perspective and makes you think about religion.
    Oh, and people are afraid of things they do not know or understand.
    katesacct Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 07:58 PM
    Comment on mldubose's post
    ! OMG!? Hilarious..!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I volountered for a haunted house and I need some tips on what to yell to the pepl. [ 4 Answers ]

The place is called the asylum it's a mental patiant type haunted house with scrubs and crazy people you know mental patiants but ummm I need some saying I can't think of many to yell at the people to scare them this is what I've come up with "im not sick you people are the ones that are sick!" and...

Have I taken a hpt 2 early [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, my next period is due 3/4 June, but I just couldn't wait and did a hpt yesterday 31 May it came up a negative -1 line :( , anyway I'm wondering would it have been to early to detect the pregnancy hormone I am impatiently waiting for Sunday and my period, also I did the test in the...

I want a logical and a benifital solution ? [ 48 Answers ]

I am in love with my best friends girl ever since they started dateing each other. Since four years I am waiteing for a miracle to happen, which is a distant dream . She is just so perfect... now I am 30 yrs and still single and the reason is I didn't wanted to loose myself in the matters of the...

I keep find I'm going to have a heart attack [ 1 Answers ]

Can you help me put my mind at rest :'(

View more questions Search