Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xobriannaxo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Acne Fiasco
    There is this boy that I really want to impress, but I have a lot of acne on my face and on my back. I really want to get rid of it! What should I do??
    tcheer123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2007, 05:52 AM
    I would try using proactive. It's incredible.=]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Another quit claim fiasco [ 1 Answers ]

Older son who lives in another county holds title to a property, it is investment property which all the family share expenses on. His brother had a long term lease option on the property which he excercised . Son #1 was offered a lower rate on the mortgage which was in his name alone. He...

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Melissa. I need some help. I have had acne for about 3 years and I want to get rid of it. Can you give me some ways to get rid of it?:confused:

Hair fiasco [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm going get right to the point I died my hair black around 6 months ago. I liked it at first, then I noticed this lovely brown patch of my natural hair color which is a med. Brown so I just tried to ignore it and now it's starting to grow out and I hate it so I am deciding to re-dye it a...

Auto accident fiasco [ 2 Answers ]

hi. i am writing because a friend here at work just came to me with a BIG problem and we don't even know where she should begin to seek help! here's the deal in a nutshell: she had a van in her garage for a year that wasn't running well. in december a friend came to her because he had no...

View more questions Search