Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2007, 11:14 AM
    Point of Sale
    Anyone know what this means. And, ummm can you please explain it in the simplest term possible LOL :D
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 01:21 PM
    The cash register at a store, or more generally it refers to the store itself.

Point of sale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    icecream Posts: 160, Reputation: 6

Oct 17, 2007, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    The cash register at a store, or more generally it refers to the store itself.

Point of sale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gotach ty :D
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 23, 2007, 11:15 PM
    Point of sale material... such as catalogs, brochures, posters, pictures, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get the point across? She doesn't seem to get it! [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old guy (nearly 18) Senior in high school. I am strongly attracted to a 15 year old girl, a Sophomore in high school. It's not just a physical attraction, we like the same type of music, we are both reserved or shy, and enjoy writing. One of my close friends tried to get to know her...

What's the point? [ 15 Answers ]

I believe in God. But, I am not too sure what the point is to life? We're down here in this cesspool of a life and we are expected to live and work our butts off for what?! To me, life seems like a cruel joke. It really feels like God is using the world as a giant ant farm. We're doomed to...

Break-even point [ 3 Answers ]

What happens at a company's break-even point? How can you compute the break-even point for a company? How can a change in costs for a product or service be incorporated into the break-even calculation?

Point Charges [ 1 Answers ]

Question is: Two point charges, +1 C on the left and -4 C on the right, are separated by 1 meter. At what point on the line joining the two charges is the electric field zero?

The best needle point [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best needle point kit

View more questions Search