how to past X-stop at school
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 11:10 AM
    You can't.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 17, 2007, 12:28 PM
    If you school has imposed restrictions on what you can access, then you risk suspension or expulsion to try and get arounds those blocks. It would be unethical for us to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't stop having sex.And I want to stop. [ 53 Answers ]

:( :( :( :( :( :( I hate myself so much. I feel so guilty... So trashy... Like a whore... I can't stop having sex with my boyfriend. We want to stop... But we arnt making any progress... I feel horrible... AND

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

Searching for my past [ 5 Answers ]

My name is edwin grau i was adopted about 12-13 yrs ago and im interested on finding my biological father... i already met my biological mother but she doesn't want to give me any information on him besides his name... i searched on white pages and many other websites but im getting no results. My...

How to let go of the past [ 1 Answers ]

I have been married for 8 years and I have beautiful children with this man, but my past keeps haunting me. I was in a relationship 10 years ago and he was very abusive mentally, as well as being physically abusive. He didn't start that way though. He was never abusive at all until his grandpa died...

View more questions Search