Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jommyvii Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Dog Digestive Issues.
    I have a large mix-breed dog who seems to vomit for no reason. Other than that, he has no other digestive issues. The vomiting doesn't necessarily follow his feeding schedule. He could just be walking around the house and vomit. He usually only does it once, but it is every couple of days it seems. I know it's not normal, and I want to know what I can do or if I should be really concerned.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Have you checked with the vet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog has issues [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has some issues He has sever depression and stress whenever I get another dog or any animal for that matter he stops eating shakes all the time and just lays around has no energy to do anything or anything and I was just wondering if there was anything that I could do for him to help him...

My dog has issues [ 9 Answers ]

OK so I have this dog and he had issues he won't let us get another dog or he gets depressed but the only dogs that we have tried is puppies that are females And now I want to get my old dog back who is 5 years old and a male so do you think that if we got him back my new dog would do better with...

Dog potty training issues [ 2 Answers ]

I've posted on here with very similar issues and they continue. Our 7 month old las shepherd mix will not go potty out side we can walk around for over an hour and she refuses to go then as soon as we are back inside she goes pee and poop on the carpet. We used to have a doggy door that she used...

Digestive System [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 55 why.o. Female. Within 1 hour of eating a meal, all passes through me, prior to which my stomach gets bloated. Any ideas what can be the cause?

Our dog is having incontinence issues after having 2 seizures [ 1 Answers ]

We have a goldendoodle who is almost 2 years old. We found out over the summer she has epilepsy. She has been fine on the medication, only a seizure here and there maybe once a month. Well yesterday she had 2 grand mal seizures and since then she has urinated in the house 4 times. It is...

View more questions Search