Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hybridtek Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Back flexibility
    I have been in gymnastics now for about 6 months, I'm 19 and I'm starting to gain a little bit of back flexibility, but not enough. Right now I do bridges every night but it isn't near enough still. Is there any other stretches or exercises I could do to gain more flexibility in my back required for tumbling?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 09:01 AM
    I don't know any excercises, but you might want to try Hylaronic Acid. I buy mine at Wal Mart
    In the vitamin aisle. If I didn't take it I swear I would be as stiff as a board.
    Save The Planet Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Being a gymnast myself, I am very flexable and I find the harder I try and the more I want something in gym the easier I get it so I would suggest to keep stretching your back and keep doing those bridges and in time you will notice that you have become more flexable... hope this helps!!
    hybridtek Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 11:54 AM
    I have been doing bridges every night or at least 6 days out of the week am noticing some imporvment over the 1.5 years I've been doing it. It is just taking forever lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search