Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    applebeee Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2008, 12:54 PM
    I live in Massachusetts, you?

Marie

Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    where do you live applebeee? if you don't mind asking =)
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Mar 3, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Oh.. I heard that some had problems to receive her mono : (

She lives in the states.. she was not able to get it.. they could not give it to her.. it was stuck at the customs office or something.. sh ordered mono powder..

But you want the premade cream, right? You need a prescription for that.. otherwise it will be pretty hard for you to get what you want..
    gloomy123 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Monobenzone - Kosmix Topic Page - Medical Information for Monobenzone

This is what happens from using monobenzone. Chemically induced vitiligo

Mar 4, 2008, 12:39 AM
    How does one go about asking your dermatologist for monobenzoone cream? I've asked 2 different derm and they said no no no. Do you think any doctor will just right me up a prescription? I do have a primary care Doctor?
    mgfusion Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 05:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    MUNA!!!

I mixed my monobenzone with methlyated spirits and a BIG difference.. the cream is now smooth, it never was before, and im hopeing it will work better too. Damn I wasted my last two batches, oh well.. it's allot better now.. and it even feels less stingy on my sensitive parts. The ethanol in meth (its 95% ethanol) completely or almost completely disolved it. Im so happy now! damn I just can't wait to see the effects of it. :)

Hi Vahid, you said that you've been using the mono cream on just the body ( do you apply it everywhere like neck , arms, legs, chest ,back, feet) and have you noticed lightening on your face, has it been even?
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Mar 4, 2008, 05:41 AM
    Gloomy, do you look like any of these pix? These people used very high percentage because they were impatient.
    mgfusion, I use it every where
    Vahid, me too, I wasted almost half of my mono,
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Mar 4, 2008, 08:38 AM
    Just wanted to mention that some body lotions already contain alcohol to dissolve mono..

Cheers

I bought a body lotion that contains benzyl alcohol as well

It's the best cream EVER.. my cream is so powerful
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mgfusion
    Hi Vahid, you said that you've been using the mono cream on just the body ( do you apply it everywhere like neck , arms, legs, chest ,back, feet) and have you noticed lightening on your face, has it been even?
    Yes its even and yes my face lightens as well

Mar 4, 2008, 06:36 PM
    There seems to be some people on here who don't us to use Monobenozone at all...
    Spranza Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Hi all , :)

I am Spranza from Italy … and I have a caramel color skin … And I want to lighten it a little bit by using something permanent;) .. So while I was doing some research about benoquin I found your posts .. so I register only to asking some questions and share some information with you guys here … and this is the first post for me here ..:p

Any way .. I was wodrening about lots of things since I read all the posts before … and I concluded something which I can’t understand !!
    Which is…

Is it possible to choose the whiteness degree that I seek!.. I mean from what I understood from all your posts that whenever I found it cool the way it is and I don’t want it to be lighter than what it really is, I stop using mono!... is this possible !?

Well…

The possibility of this means.. that it is also possible if I stopped it , I might have my regular color back again … which is impossible if I am a vitiligo patient ..
    I just can’t make sense of the whole thing! Specially when I heard that mono and Benoquin are medicines to kill the melanin cells which are the cells that are responsible of producing color to our skins … so even if you stopped to a certain degree of lightening your skin because you like it that light but not lighter .. this drug will continue its effect to kill the cells and finally you will become as white as a Vitiligo person but not to a certain level of whiteness that you desired or you stopped your medication treatment hoping that it will remain at the same level.

I guess it will continue to whiten your skin till you become completely white!

Please if I am wrong ….CORRECT me !Because that’s what I read and I collected data about :(
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Mar 25, 2008, 12:23 PM
    Well if you get too white just use makeup or they have pills that make vitiligo patients a little darker (a more natural olive-ish look). Dang I forgot the name of 'em too. I'll get back to you on that...
    nlightened Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Hi,all.
    Monobenzone and benoquin are the same. If you read the label off benoquin, monobezone is in (). Is there a mono shortage in the US? I know that Canada suppliers all say discontinued but I haven't been able to get my prescription filled at the local pharmacy either. What gives? N

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vitiligo and tanning [ 7 Answers ]

I have Vitiligo on about 40% of my body (for those of you who don't know, it means that those areas are without pigmentation). I would like to walk around with a nice, deep tan (I live in Florida). Could you recommend any skin stains and such that I could use, which would last a long time? ...

I don't know what to say or do [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to start,OK ill start with my nan and pop live in india and I haven't seen them since I was a child (now 20) and we keep in contact through phone and email. I got an email from my nan and pop today saying that she's having some madical problems and needs a pacemaker. I no a...

My cpu is at 100 and don't know why [ 4 Answers ]

My cpu is at 100 and is slowing everything down I've defragged my computer, scanned for viruses, and restarted. It just started doing this. Task manager says system idle process is taking up all the cpu. Ireally hope you can help!

View more questions Search