Ask
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 2, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Me too [email protected]
    monobenzone_attention Posts: 64, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 2, 2008, 02:42 PM
    @lovie: your skin looks flawless.. it looks really good! Please don't go whiter.. it's a beautiful color

How sensetive is your skin now? How long can you stay outside? Please let us now..
    lula2000 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2008, 03:57 PM
    monobenzone_attention, can Lovie1 control her skin color?
    -

Jan 2, 2008, 04:44 PM
    I'm not sure about that... I'm using mono about 2 month now.. I stopped.. because my skin became too dry.. and I can feel that mono is still working.. even though I stopped appling for a week..
    -

Jan 2, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Wow lovie's skin looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NATURAL!!
    -

Jan 3, 2008, 12:42 AM
    Lovie I tried to send a pm to you but your inbox was full so here's the message:

Hey thank you for sending that pic

I have a few questions

The mono from china that costs $1500 how much powder would I get ?

And are you seller?

Forgive me if you're not

I'm just wondering why is the mono is so expensive

I just need some assurance

I wouldn't want to waste $1500 on a scam product

But if it really works and would give me a nice natural color like yourself instead of that depigged look

How can I contact the sellers ?
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    lovie i tried to send a pm to you but your inbox was full so here's the message:

hey thank you for sending that pic

i have a few questions

the mono from china that costs $1500 how much powder would i get ?

and are you seller?

forgive me if you're not

i'm just wondering why is the mono is so expensive

i just need some assurance

i wouldn't want to waste $1500 on a scam product

but if it really works and would give me a nice natural color like yourself instead of that depigged look

how can i contact the sellers ?

No baby I'm not a seller and you get 5 kgs for 1500.00 ( 1kg = 1,000 grms) but by this being your first time ordering tell them that you want to sample 2kgs of mono make sure it's the off-white beige one that's what I used and it like 93.00 a kg I think. This mono will not depig you as fast and you can control the pace better .

now if you want to be white white ask for the pure white mono and that's the more expensive one (remember I told you that their are 3 grades of mono?) it will take about 2 weeks to receive it and they do t/t wire transfer of money meaninf from your bank to thiers and they give your their bank info to do it. And this is the reaso that I haven't gotton messed up and my skin is the way it is.

if you want know anything else let me know.:)
    -

Jan 3, 2008, 08:13 AM
    O now that makes sense for the price

If I do try mono it will be this one because your color looks so natural

How long did it take for you to see results ?

Are you still using mono ?

Jan 3, 2008, 09:06 AM
    o now that makes sense for the price

if i do try mono it will be this one because your color looks so natural

how long did it take for you to see results ?

are you still using mono ?
    I started seeing results 3 months mono use and I haven't to this date had complications:)
    -

Jan 3, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Lovie can you pm me the email/website

And also thank you because I wasn't feeling very confident about mono

But seeing your results I am now

Jan 3, 2008, 09:25 AM
    lovie can you pm me the email/website

and also thank you because i wasn't feeling very confident about mono

but seeing your results i am now
    Check your private message.
    -

Jan 3, 2008, 11:44 AM
    @lovie1: how sensetive is your skin now? Do you use sunscreen?

Thanks

And yes your skin looks very natural.. I showed it my mum and she said its beautiful, too

Jan 3, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by monobenzone_attention
    @lovie1: how sensetive is your skin now? do you use sunscreen?

thanks

and yes your skin looks very natural.. i showed it my mum and she said its beautiful, too
    I use sunscreen in the summer but the winter no. and no my skin is'nt sensitive to me it's the same as it's been what do you mean by sensitive the sun or to bruise to touch explain?
    -

Jan 3, 2008, 12:28 PM
    Thanks. I meant if you have any complaints.. but it seems that you don't have any..

Some people said they could not go to the beach after using mono anymore.. no sun bathing.. the sun was burning on their skin.. and it was a NO GO
    nlightened Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Hello everyone,
    Ive been reading post for a while.I use mono also. I have a big gallon bag of mono powder I had a problem mixing it which caused me to get depiging in creases of my neck. It is on hold for the moment. I lost my contact (CAN) Does anybody know where to get 20% tubes(premixed). Any replies appreciated:D n
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2008, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nlightened
    Hello everyone,
    Ive been reading post for a while.I use mono also. I have a big gallon bag of mono powder I had a problem mixing it which caused me to get depiging in creases of my neck. It is on hold for the moment. I lost my contact (CAN) Does anybody know where to get 20% tubes(premixed). Any replies appreciated:D n
    Premixed tubes are ridiculously expensive.. if you blend mono in a blender for 6 minutes it should mix it well enough. That's what I do and I have no problem.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Jan 5, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Hi Vahid, I am getting my mono on Monday and Anil told me to experiment, and find the instruction on depig district, I couldn't register with depig district, they are not taking new people at this time, this the message on their web site. Have you got your instructions form Anil?
    Any way, would you send me the instruction? I will send you my email, thanks
    shanu123456 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 09:59 AM
    Hi lovie1,

Its great to hear that mono worked for u...
    Iam looking to becom white I asked my dermo he said nothing is there to make people fair...

Iam also using mono from depig.com on my hands from 7 days... I can't tell you the results... it is very early to say... from where you are getting mono.. do answer me
    Mizspelled Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 05:30 AM
    Hi all I'm new here Lol. I also am curious about lightening the skin-- achieving something different.

This is the only forum right?

So far I just use Licqurioce Extract, Arbutin, Papaya Soap, and other products. It is OK to me.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Jan 13, 2008, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizspelled
    Hi all I'm new here Lol. I also am curious about lightening the skin-- achieving something different.

This is the only forum right?

So far I just use Licqurioce Extract, Arbutin, Papaya Soap, and other products. It is ok to me.
    There are other skin lightening forums out there but I prefer this one.
    So how is licourice, arbutin and the papaya soap working for you. Has it lightened? How many shades?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Vitiligo and tanning [ 7 Answers ]

I have Vitiligo on about 40% of my body (for those of you who don't know, it means that those areas are without pigmentation). I would like to walk around with a nice, deep tan (I live in Florida). Could you recommend any skin stains and such that I could use, which would last a long time? ...

I don't know what to say or do [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to start,OK ill start with my nan and pop live in india and I haven't seen them since I was a child (now 20) and we keep in contact through phone and email. I got an email from my nan and pop today saying that she's having some madical problems and needs a pacemaker. I no a...

My cpu is at 100 and don't know why [ 4 Answers ]

My cpu is at 100 and is slowing everything down I've defragged my computer, scanned for viruses, and restarted. It just started doing this. Task manager says system idle process is taking up all the cpu. Ireally hope you can help!

View more questions Search