Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Oct 17, 2007, 04:47 AM
    Childhood depression
    I was talking with my husband last night about starting something for children. AS a child myself I was sad and didn't know why. Depression in children can lead to drug and alcohol abuse and worse in order to deal and medicate their emotional pain. I want to do something where I can go from school to school and talk with kids about depression and offer help. To let them know they aren't alone in a leaky boat and they can get help. I was thinking about a web site where to ask for donations and list doctors and councilers to help them. Some kids out there have loving caring parents and some don't. I want to make sure that ALL KIDS are able to get help they need. Its tough being a kid and I want to try and make it a littleeasier on them. If you have any suggestions or think It's a good idea plesae let me know. I've been thinking about this for months and now I want to put something together.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Chippers

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

Childhood toys [ 6 Answers ]

Sit back and think, now christmas is coming up and I'm after gift ideas but I don't want just any old gift ideas I want you to tell me what your favorite toy was as a child and weather or not there is an updated version now. Mine was lego I used to spend hours building walls to stop my sister...

A toy from childhood [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a toy from the 90's. You could record your voice on it and play it back but it was electronic and did not require a tape. I think it was something along the lines of "yack back" or "talk back". Please help I really want to know what it is. Thanks

Childhood masturbation [ 0 Answers ]

I am a school counselor and am trying to learn more about a situation we have at school with one of our 3rd graders. For the past two years, since she was in 1st grade, she has masturbated in the classroom. It has steadily grown worse over time, and now seems to be almost compulsive. Her brother...

A Song From My Childhood [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone recognize this song from these few pieces of lyrics. I remember it as a child being played as like a comedy type record on children's radio shows. The song was basically about someone running and trying to keep up with a car ( I think ) and as the song went on the car was getting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.