Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Smoody Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 03:55 AM
    Credit - judgements
    :confused: How do you remove judgements from your credit file -- mind you they have been paid?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Go to the court and obtain a copy of the paid judgment, have them attach it to your file as paid. This will show anyone who obtain a credit report it is done and paid.
    balex22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Taking it a step further, credit report errors are a fairly common occurrence and in a good many cases they can be deleted from your credit file. I had two judgements under dispute with Experian and just recently they were deleted from my file because they could not validate them. It did take several months for this to happen, so it probably won't happen overnight, but it was well worth it. Here is some information that was helpful for me: http://yourcredit.co.nf/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Card judgements [ 5 Answers ]

I am in the process of getting a divorce and mine and my spouses credit cards are way out of control, I figure I am going to have to file Bankruptcy but I am worried about the credit cards having such a high balance. Is there a certain dollar amount that they will take further action like filing a...

Credit card judgements [ 2 Answers ]

I live in SC, what items are exempt from being sold in a property seize.

Judgements on a credit report [ 2 Answers ]

How does a judgement get to your credit report? If I had a judgement against me, the court did not ask for my SSN. How will the credit agencies find out about the judgement? Does the plaintiff have to do something to make the credit agencies aware of the judgement? Thanks! Jw

Credit Card Judgements - MBNA & Citi [ 3 Answers ]

I have received 3 notices on 3 different credit card accounts that I cannot pay. I have received a notice on all 3 accounts from attorney firms that collect debt. All of these accounts are in my name. None of these accounts are in my wife's name. I live in the State of California. Can these...

Credit card judgements [ 1 Answers ]

I have a collection agency that is after me for a credit card debt that I owe. I'm not looking to not pay the credit card company, I'm just waiting to come across some money Where I can pay off the balance altogether in full. I keep telling the collection agency That I will send them some money...

View more questions Search