Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anshul1116 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Oct 17, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Memory problem
    I Am A Student Of 18 Years. I Am Having A Memory And Concentration Prblm...
    When I Try To Study, I Do Not Undrstand What I Am Studying.
    I Just Read The Same Thing Many Times But Yet I Am Not Able To Concentrate On Topic...

Even If I Learn Something,I Forget It Very Soon...
    What Should I Do??
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Improving Your Memory: Tips and Techniques to improve memory

You might want to check this link.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Referenced Memory Error - Memory cannot be read. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Windows 2003 Server with 2GB Ram. I get an error saying Application error- Explorer.exe giving referenced memory error at 0x00e113f0 - the memory caanot be read. I have removed the memory and swapped with other server's memory but still get the same problem. Could it be a virus?...

His Ex and his memory [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé of over 3 years constantly says... "remember when we did "such and such"......and I will say......."It WASN'T with me".... I constantly confuses, forgets? Who he did what with. In the first year - maybe - I could be a little more tolerable - but after this long? Does he still...

Need to know about memory [ 3 Answers ]

Is 128 mb enough memory on a mp3 player for my seven year old daughter?

Can I take the memory? [ 6 Answers ]

I know nothing about computers... so I'm sorry if my question sounds dumb lol. I got a laptop in January, on windows vista home premium. For me personally it wasn't a good experience. Nothing was compatible with it, I couldn't view most videos as the player I needed wasn't compatible, I really...

Memory [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference bet. Physical memory and virtual memory. I have a total physical memory of 256MB and available is 29.70 MB while virtual is 2.00GB and available 1.96MB. Does this mean that I do not have enough space that's why I'm having slow startup?

View more questions Search