Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ericE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2003, 12:02 PM
    VBX Library init failure
    I get this message "VBX Library inti Failure" when trying to run a program called energy pro on XP. I need any help I can get to resolve this problem.
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2003, 10:59 AM
    Re: VBX Library init failure
    ReicE, hi, have you try the installing any updates yet at the company's website?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer failure [ 2 Answers ]

My question is: If the battery is low, will it cause an older computer to fail to operate and not recognize the hard drive? Thank you to anyone who can advise [email protected]

Kidney failure [ 7 Answers ]

Please help! My dog has been diagnosed with kidney failure. She will not eat and rarely drink or go to the bathroom. She just lays around, coughs, and vomits flem. The doctor says we need to put her down. The doctor had given her some medicine and vitamins. I am wondering if there is ANYTHING...

Organizing a Nonfiction Library [ 2 Answers ]

I have an extensive nonfiction library that I would like to organize. Some, but not all, of my books already have ISBN numbers, Dewey Decimal numbers, and Library of Congress numbers but many do not. Is there affordable software that would help me assign Dewey Decimal numbers, or some other...

Renal failure in a CAT [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My eight year old cat, Willy, was recently diagnosed with Kidney Renal Failure..KIDNEY RENAL FAILURE He is right on the border. I would like to know what is the difference between Perscription products for Kidneys and the other products.. For example, Low Phosphorus, reduced portein,...

View more questions Search