Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MariM Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Psychic needed for lost valuable rings
    Hi! Please help me find a small white pouch carrying two diamond rings and an emerald, and a pearl ring. I was carrying the small flat zippered pouch in my pocketbook. Will I ever find it?Thank you for you help. Marianne
    LostSpirit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 05:30 PM
    Well, what state do you live in, just to narrow it down a little.
    MariM Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 01:20 AM
    The state that I live in is Pennsylvania. I live in the far northeast of Philadelphia in a section called Somerton. Usually, the rings are put in a wooden box but suddenly, I was afraid of being robbed because of a robbery years ago in another house. Looks like I robbed myself now. Lol Been preparing to go to a wedding all summer that took place in Florida for my brother. I put the rings in a white nylon zippered pouch about 5 inches in length and 3 to 3.5
    Inches in depth. Had been carrying the pouch in my white pocketbook which was not a smart idea. I know they were not stolen. One ring had 4-5 marquis diamonds that were about $2000 20 years ago, a 7/8K diamond ring, a small emerald that was very good quality very clear emerald that was $800 on sale for 500 about 20 years ago, and a pearl ring that was given to me by my parents on my 16th birthday, stolen in a robbery and recently found on eBay. Looks like the ring but the pearl was chipped.Any help that you can give me if there is hope would be appreciated. Thank you so much for your interest!
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Oct 27, 2007, 04:35 PM
    Could they be in your house or yard? Get a metal detector and look in the yard etc. Hope this helps! Also, just check every room from top to bottom, look under seats in the car, etc. Don't expect to find them right away, just look a little bit every day. Hopefully they will turn up.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2007, 04:59 PM
    No, that wasn't funny and it's nothing to joke about here!

Anyone posting on this site needs to realize that what you type will get excellent coverage in searches that people do on the Internet, unlike a lot of other sites. Basically, you are very exposed here. It's also important to keep in mind that children also use and will be influenced by the things the read on this site.

I would strongly suggest editing some things that you have already posted, musicpimp.

>>Edit<< The remarks above were for someone who posted a response here that was rude and has been removed from this thread.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 27, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Post edited to delete racist remarks and also deleted the response to it, ( not that it was racist, but did not need a response to it).

You may wish to consider hynosis, often it can help you remember what you did with things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex - Needed, Missed, Lost & Found [ 20 Answers ]

I'm curious what most people think a good amount of sex is for a 29 year old male and 24 year old female? I currently (in a bad lull) am only having sex with my fiancé 1 time per week... At one point it was 3-4 times a week... I think a healthy relationship needs ADEQUATE sex 3+ times a week to...

No Dial Tone, But When Calling Rings and Rings [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have a two line jack that was working fine a few days ago, but now Line 2 has no dial tone and when calling, it rings and rings. Also, on my Panasonic 2 line phone (KX-TG2740), the line shows up as off the hook, except when I try a test call to the number. Tried another phone and...

Mood Rings [ 3 Answers ]

Can you tell me the colors of the mood rings and what they mean?:D

Valuable baseball cards? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mike piazza rookie o the year card topps, and a 86 topps nolan ryan. Have several but those always pop in my head first. Do they have any value now or in the future will they become valuable? They are in mint condition

View more questions Search